Monday, April 17, 2006

Just wanted to show you a few pictures from Rayola's funeral. The first one is at the grave site. The next one is Hazel and I with our special second cousins. We enjoyed them a lot when we were growing up. This brought many memories. I had a great family and friends to associate with as I grew up. The funeral was a great tribute to my sweet sweet sister.
This is my first attempt. I want to send another picture of the five of us that are left but that will have to wait till tomorrow. I hope this all works. Grandma Alice

3 comments:

bodily said...

You did good Alice. I remember how wonderful Aunt Rayola was to us when Steve and I were first dating. I know you will miss her! Sending love to you with this heart ache. barb

bodily said...

Wow, you're 79 (almost) and you know how to blog! I still need to learn how to post pictures. You're awesome! Sweet pictures! Much love to you- Renee'

bodily said...

What great memories we have of Aunt Rayola..
She had a heart of gold!
I loved her attic, toys, old Children Friends, recipes, garden produce, laugh, and enthusiasm.
I still tell my kids how she would drive her "automatic car".
Gas on....gas off (jerk) gas on...gas off (jerk), etc....
We love her!
KBb