Sunday, April 16, 2006

My New Job


Hey Fam,
i just wanted to post a blog letting you all know what is going on in my life... i am posting some pictures of where I work now... I work at Greg Olsen Art... it is an 8-5 job and it is a perfect job, i get to use my sweet skills that i have for packaging boxes and being a "go-for" i am always moving, and yelling cause it is loud in the warehouse, there is more pictures to come but these are the ones i have for now!


THis is me standing in front of work

This is the building of work






Love you all,
Kim

p.s. chad have you taken that bike off any sweet jumps yet?

3 comments:

bodily said...

Hey Kim...good to see you and hear about your new job! I know you'll be good at whatever you do. We love you! Barb

bodily said...

Kim, sounds like a wonderful job! No weekends!!! Does Greg come there very often? Looks like a big warehouse/office. Is this his new headquarters? Love ya, Renee'

bodily said...

Kim!! How fun to hear from you!
Where is this warehouse or place? Is it run by Mark and Greg or Mark and Cheryl?
I think you are loving the "go-fer" thing..that fits your style....
Maybe you should wear earplugs in the warehouse??
I want to come and see you sometime..
KBb