Wednesday, April 05, 2006

News from the Cookies

Hello Bodily's What fun to read your news and see your pictures. We certainly enjoyed the Family on conference Sunday. So good to see family.

Well I have to get on the Blog bandwagon and get writing, huh? I just got some exciting news. I am changing jobs, within Zions Bank, I will no longer be a teller, but I will be working with the Executive Banking side of Zions Bank. I will be like a customer service assistant helping with that end of banking. I really will miss the people I work with everyday, but it is time for a change. I have a lot of training to do, a lot of it in Salt Lake and the big change will be that I have to wear a more professional type clothing than I am used to. Oh well, I get to go shopping! It will be a great opportunity for me. I will be split between
the new Ammon branch and the building were I am now in Idaho Falls.

More good news, you will be receiving your reunion invites very soon. Doug helped me get them ready. He did such a good job. My kids are great and we have had fun talking and planning this years reunion. So make plans to come and keep your invitation in sight and do the homework project that is included with it. We are really gonna have some fun.

We love you all. Dodie

3 comments:

bodily said...

Hey! She blogged!!
We are looking forward to the reunion and notices.
Excited for your new position. I wish you could have been with us in Wasington. Anita works a ffew shifts a week at a clothing outlet (she said a lot of Dillards stuff). They had some great buys plus her discount! Fun!
kbb

bodily said...

Congratulations, Delores! You're going up in the world! I agree, your family is great! bb

bodily said...

Delores I am so happy for you, what a great opportunity, you deserve it and knowing you, you have worked hard to earn a promotion.
Deena