Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fun October


The girls and I spent a week at mom & dad's in early October. Brooklyn & Kate helped mom with some of her leaves and they also decorated the front porch for fall. We had fun spending time with everyone. Mom even sewed darling witch costumes for the girls. She spoils us.

We also took a drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon and rode the tram to the top of Snowbird. We were at 10,000 feet with snow! It was freezing but fun.

Halloween was fun this year with Kate. She kept saying, "the people give me candy, and they don't take my bag!" She is a riot most of the time and keeps us laughing.

I tried to include some other pictures but I kept getting error messages. I guess I'll try another day!

2 comments:

bodily said...

That Kate says the cutest things!!
Wow! It is amazing how the weather can be so different when you go up in elevation....
It was great to hear about some of your activities.
I heard Holly did a Halloween version of the "Amazing Race" like you did for the reunion. She will have to send us some blips on it....
Love your cute family!!
KBB (the popcorn one, Brookie)

bodily said...

YOu guys look Cool (no!Cold) in that picture...

Good to hear from you...

barb