Sunday, January 21, 2007

I know Chad and Annie will be thanking all of you Bodilys as well, but as a Mama, I just want to add to that thank you for the money you sent them as a wedding gift. A stack of green backs is a perfect gift...it suits their taste...no take backs!

I know at Christmas it's kinda hard to "fork out some more!" But my how they appreciated it. I know one thing they bought which they needed was a vacuum.

We visited them this week end, actually went to the temple with them, and they are still smiling big and enjoying this new chapter in their life.

Chad works at the Church office building. He likes to tell people he is "in association with the General Authorities." Doesn't that sound better than "I do grunt work in the Church office building?" It is actually a very good job and he likes the feeling of bring home some income.

Annie is student teaching 3rd grade and is loving that age and what she is doing. I sure would like one of my grand kids to have her...she IS as Chad says, "Perfect in every way!"

We love you Bodily kids and appreciate your support in their marriage. Chad hasn't got internet in the little apt they are in now, but I'm sure he will share some pictures as soon as he can...on his blog.

Have a nice Sabbath day.

Barb

No comments: