Friday, March 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS BB!


I just want everyone to know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful Mom. I know I wouldn't be where I am without her. She takes time to talk to me about all my worries (nearly every day). I do not know of anyone who shows more concern for others than her. This scripture in Mosiah defines the very essence of her:


Mosiah 18:9

Yea, and are willing to mourn with those that mourn; yea, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort, and to stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places that ye may be in, even until death, that ye may be redeemed of God, and be numbered with those of the first resurrection, that ye may have eternal life—


She is always there to "mourn" and "comfort" all of us. She gives of herself selflessly each day. My mom is always upbeat. She trusts in the Lord and knows he will provide for our family.


When I get a little discouraged I think of my Mom's example and then everything gets better. I love the quote she has on her wall, "I can do hard things." I know she can. She raised me! I love you Mom. Happy Birthday. Ty

1 comment:

Holly said...

Nice tribute to your mom Ty. She's a lucky ladY! And I agree she is awesome! Renee'