Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blog-less no more!






Hey everyone! Well we have alot to catch up on...we are really going to try and be better at blogging. I miss knowing what everyone else is up to. :) We have had a crazy, fun & busy summer. I am going to post some pics from our Lake Powell trip, and the 4th of July. Zach couldn't come with us this year to Powell because of work so Heather & Krystal came in his place. Also I often feel like a blog hog, but I LOVE to blog, it's sort of like an online journal for me since I don't write in one, anyways I post alot more on this site so if you want to check it out feel free... www. zachhollyd.blogspot.com. I'll leave a little link on the right hand side of the blog too. ALso I just had to share the news.... I'm pregnant again! :) Well we just put our adoption papers back in... so it's another paper pregnancy... there are alot of pros though... no morning sickness, no weight gain. :) However I guess the downside is there isn't a due date. haha! :) Hope you are having a wonderful July!! Love you all! Holly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blogging...Holly! You have to inspire us old foogies to get going! Congrats on baby coming! Aunt Barb