Sunday, June 01, 2008

Piano Recital










I know these are a month old but I was a bit out of date on how to add a blog!! These are a few pictures from our piano recital with Grandma. I left the camera with Redge and some were taken by Eli... hmm.





Megan and Grandma.









Eric was telling Redge stories of this stairway. I am sure he would do a better job of telling.... Eric??




We sure love being able to play at Grandma's Recital. It is fun to see how her students are progressing!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, this blog is looking better and better! :) We all have great memories of Grandma teaching piano!

Deena said...

Fun pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

KBB said...

How great to share in Grandma's recital. Good job, Rhett! Eli should take up photography...
I loved Megan and Grandma's picture..
I want to see inside that old building-we all have lots of memories of it!!
Love, KBB

Stephanie said...

Jill, email me at stephmodo@gmail.com and I'll set you up with some tips!

xo