Tuesday, March 28, 2006

'Deve...


Just want you to look at the man I love! He is such a special man! He spends all his time working hard to provide for his family and serve the Lord. In my opinion he is one of the best husbands, fathers and Stake Presidents there could ever be. He is so unselfish with his time talents and all that he has. When he was called, I told the Stake that "Steve is good when nobody is looking." It's still true. He is pure gold.

The other day, we were busy working and a Neil Diamond song, Song sung Blue came on...I felt this nostalgic wave of love for my honey. I grabbed him and said: "Hey, Come dance with me!" We shuffled around the frontroom for a few minutes , stepping on each others toes, till our calves hurt! Then we held each other in a long embrace and remembered again one of our greatest blessings is each other! I love him! He is my joy, my security, my friend, my happiness. Eternity is none too long to be with him!

2 comments:

bodily said...

What a neat picture!! He is a great guy. He does radiate goodness. I think Me, Deena, and Linda feel the same way about our Bodily men. We are a very blessed bunch! (as they are to have to have us!!!!:) Renee'

bodily said...

Hee, Hee I agree Renee'