Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hello there, Doctor Bodily

This is Barb! and I wanted to share a clip from a recent letter Ty shared with me... (can you find him in the picture?)

"I am planning on participating in a dental mission to Fortaleza Brazil this summer. I'm especially excited for the opportunity to help the people where I served my mission. I am going with this group of 10 students. The non profit organization I'm going with is called Smiles Around the World. I think it will be a great opportunity for me to start doing "clinical" dental work while helping the underprivileged population receive dental care. The group that went last year was able to treat over 400 patieints in just 7 days. We will have a few other Doctors there to help keep us in line. Image how scared I am, yet excited!"

Ty, I just want you to know how proud I am of you and Kyla and want you to know that our prayers are with you, that you will be able to accomplish your great goals in dentistry!

3 comments:

bodily said...

We think Ty is the one on the back second from the left. What a great example he is to everyone. School is HARD and now doing some service in Brazil. What a beautiful family too. Chandler is a cute chump, and Marissa a little doll. Aunt Renee'

bodily said...

Wow, how exciting for Ty. I sure hope we get to hear all about the trip.

How neat to be able to go serve in another country.

We are proud of how all the Bodily kids are conducting their lives.

Keep up the good work.
Aunt Linda

bodily said...

That is awesome Ty!! What a neat opportunity and adventure and to return to Brazil...!!

Your kids are adorable...
We loved your video at the reunion and now you've survived even more hurricanes, right??
kbb