Sunday, April 02, 2006

Doug and Rach


Rachael and I are doing very well. We now live right next to my parents in my grandparents old home. We have been married for over a year now. We both are taking a full load of classes at BYU-I and working on the side which keeps us extremely busy throughout the week. I am still planning on becoming a doctor and Rachael is planning on becoming a teacher. We both will hopefully graduate next year. From there it's off to medical school for me.

Rachael is teaching cheer and dance at a local gym and I install satellite dishes for dish network. We can't complain about much. Our life is great!






I won't bore you with words, instead, here are a couple of pictures with comments...


The Cook family at the annual twin lakes trip.

Being avid Napolean Dynamite fans, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to stop by this house during Napolean days in Preston. This is Napolean's house from the movie. The funny thing is behind the camera sitting in the car are two disgusted parents Rick and Delores. They couldn't believe that we would all pile out of the car to take a picture in front of a stranger's house. :)

Jer and I farming.


Rachael and I dressed up as Woody and Bo-Peep off of Toy Story. We entered a costume contest at a local party in Rexburg. We ended up winning the grand prize for the whole party. A one week cruise to the Bahamas. SWEET!!!

Well family. We love ya and thank you for all of your support.

Love Rach and Doug

4 comments:

bodily said...

Did you really win a trip to the Bahamas? no way! Just for being a Peep and a Woody? wow!

Must say you two are looking good and so proud of you for your goals. Keep going!

You Cookies have fun don't they? Keep writing!

Love all of you! aunt bb

bodily said...

p.s. Do you think I would like Napolean?

Davies said...

Doug, sure enjoyed the update and pictures. If you and Rach can't make the cruise, remember how Uncle Robert and Aunt Renee' are your favorites!! We could go!:)

bodily said...

I would dress up like Bo-Peep and Woody if I got a trip like that, too.
When is the next contest and who held it????
Loved the pictures and update of some of the Cookies..
kbb