Monday, June 26, 2006

She's officially ours!




Hey family. How exciting all the treking, dental missions, weddings. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I just thought I'd post a little about Brooklyn's sealing and blessing and say thank you to all who were apart of it, whether it was in thought or physically, you all mean so much to us. Brooklyn's birthfamily came up and was able to be with us at this special time too. They are one incredible family. We owe everything to them. In this first picture Brianna Brooklyn's birth mom is the blonde. Here is also Grandma & Grandpa Bodily at the blessing with Brooklyn. Zach gave a beautiful blessing. I was so proud of him. The priesthood is such a blessing in our lives. And last is a picture of Brooklyn at Lake Powell. We just spent a week there. Warm water, fun with Zach's family and many memories. We love you all.
Zach & Holly

2 comments:

bodily said...

Love's just oozing from those pictures. I love that birth mom for being so mature. I think it's neat how you are sharing this with them.

YOu and Zach just beam and I must admit that is one CUTE baby!

barb

bodily said...

Holly and Zach- we are SO HAPPY FOR YOU! What a special day in your lives! I wish we could have shared it with you- but you were in our thoughts. How awesome to be able to have the birth mom and her family there. We love you!

doug & rach