Friday, June 23, 2006

Yummy recipe!!!

We made this recipe at the lunch after Brooklyn's sealing. Holly gave it to me, and people loved it so much, I thought it would be nice to share. When Deena shared her apron pattern, I thought it would be fun to share some recipes. Some of the guys might roll their eyes, but some guys cook more than the ladies! Robert's a better cook than I am.

Awesome Spinach & Artichoke Dip

1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped.
1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained.
3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
3/4 cup Real Mayo, ( I like Best Foods best)
1-2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or small shallow baking dish.
Bake 20 min. or until heated through.

Serve with veggies, crackers, or tortilla chips.

1 comment:

bodily said...

Yummmmm...that does sound good. thanks. bb