Saturday, August 26, 2006

Wonderful Morning



Wow, what a rewarding morning it was for Eric and I. We spent a wonderful morning in the Temple in Idaho Falls while Andrew took out his endowments. What a neat experience to witness your own child go through the temple. I hope we get to experience that with each one of our kids. The only word that describes it right now is WOW!

Our temple President and Matron are John and Jean Groberg. President Groberg is the one that wrote " The Other Side of Heaven" We were the only missionary going through our session, not even any brides, that was amazing. So we had one on one talks with this amazing couple. Pres. Grobergs brother Joe was also in the temple this morning working, he happened to be my bishop when I was about twelve years old in Denver, which he and his wife also happened to have been called some years ago to be the Mission President for the Peru Lima South mission. Andrew and Eric were able to visit with Joe after they changed and got some advice from him for his mission. I must have my Eric write it down so I know what this advice was ; ^ ) before he forgets. It was an amazing morning.

3 comments:

bodily said...

For sure, a real highlight in your lives...you all look great. We are very happy for you! barb

bodily said...

I think meeting those people in the temple that you did was a "tender mercy".
What a great time to be there with him--you do look great!
KBB

bodily said...

Wish we could have been there with you!! We're so happy for you. Proud of Andrew! Renee'