Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Introducing My Fiance- Annie M. Barker/Bodily (Isn't she beautiful?)



Dearest Bodily Family!

Well, it's finally official. The cute girl you've been seeing at all our family get togethers is finally going to be part of the family! It took me awhile to convince her, but I finally got her and I consider myself the luckiest guy ever! I asked her today. As she was walking back from her class in the Hinckley building on campus I had previously rounded up 12 people who Annie didn't know and had them stationed in between the Hinckley and the Library (where I knew Annie would be going after class) with a rose each. As she made her way down from the Hinckley building she was recieving roses from random people. When she made it to the library, the last person to give her a rose also blindfolded her. I then came and got her and took her to my truck where we drove out to Beaver Dick Park and I knelt down and made it official. And she even said yes! I also made a film on my computer of the two of us and showed it to her after. The weather was perfect and it was just great! I'm on cloud 9. So we are getting married in the Bountiful Temple on December 27th. I'll be sending official invitations to you all. I'm the LUCKIEST ever!! Sure love you all.

Chad

4 comments:

bodily said...

Oh I should say!

We agree we are 100% happy with your choice. We've loved her for a long time!

Great picture.

Now when people asked are you two....?? You can say, "YES!"

Whoopee-Ding!

bodily said...

That is so great!!! We are so happy for the both of you and can't wait to have Annie as part of the family.

Congradulations from the Ammon Bodilys

bodily said...

Happy Day!!! We love Annie! Way to go Chad, you are a perfect match! December will be here before you know it! Lots of love, Renee'

bodily said...

Yahoo! It's official!
WE are so happy for you. You really staged it well Chad with 12 roses and people involved. She is so lucky to have you!
We think she'll make a great "Bodily!"
Do I say um braco or something like that--(I don't know what it is that you and Jason pass back and forth with this Portuguese.)

KBB