Sunday, October 15, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance...





Wellll...we hope there are some other fans of "So You Think You Can Dance" out there. We got to go to the Live Tour to see the Top 10 contestants in Miami last night. (There are some perks of living down here!) It was soooo fuuuuun! We watched the entire season (for those of you that aren't famliar, it's like American Idol, but with dancing) and we were really rooting for the 4 LDS contestants in the competition--Benji, his cousin Heidi, Jamez, and Allison. The returned missionary, Benji, won the competition!! After the amazing 3 hour concert, we were walking to our car, and heard a big roar in the crowd--the top 10 came out to sign autographs, and we got to talk with each of them, and got pictures with ALL 10 of them!!!!!! So we thought we'd share...
These are the 4 Lds kids.
Love from florida--Kyla and Ty

3 comments:

bodily said...

Ty and Ky, Jessica would be so jealous. She loves dance, she kind of would like to do that for College, she is still trying to decide. That just sounded like so much fun.

Aunt Linda

bodily said...

I am out of it and didn't know there was such a contest. It sounds exciting that you got to see them and attend the performance. Kyla, you must be a dancer. What kinds do you like to do??
What about Ty?? Does he like to dance as much as his dad? :-)
Fun to hear from Florida and I am glad you have had a calmer hurricane season..
I was thinking of Ty yesterday as I sat in the dentist chair for my cleaning and prognosis. My teeth aren't as strong and good as Randy's. All my molars have fillings that are getting old and loose. It may be time for my other three wisdom teeth to go....They may not be worth the cost to keep fixing...Don't you love to talk teeth??
KBB

bodily said...

I'm so jealous! I watched that show every week and wanted to go to one of the tour shows. You are so lucky! How fun for you! Benji was always my favorite. Although "Trenji" was pretty good :)

Rachael